FREE VIDEO: How To Profit $1,000+ Per Day Trading Cryptocurrencies
Dash is a crypto currency founded in January 2014 by Evan Duffield, a developer who was trying to highlight bitcoin privacy issues.
Since his comments had not been well received by the bitcoin development team, Evan decided to create Dash from the bitcoin source code, making some interesting improvements.
If you want to buy Dash in a safe and secure way, we recommend you to rely on Coinbase, the most secure exchange platform in the world ((see links in description)
Here are the main features of Dash:
– High transaction speed. Thanks to ‘InstantSend’ technology you can confirm transactions in less than a second.
– Improved privacy. Dash also implements a technology called ‘PrivateSend’ which makes transaction tracking almost impossible thanks to the action of a second level of nodes called ‘Masternodes’.
– Negligible transaction fee.
– The maximum possible number of Dash is 18 million, so it is a limited asset. This feature could make it a safe haven asset in the future, drastically increasing its value.
To date the total market cap of Dash amounts to more than $400 million.
The current CEO of the Dash Network is Ryan Taylor, who is an expert in digital payments and has over 15 years of experience in FinTech.
Dash’s technology development is self-financed by his own blockchain and Dash Core Group Inc. is in charge of managing and maintaining its operation in the best possible way.
Buying Dash is easy and safe if you use the right platform. We recommend Coinbase, the world’s most secure exchange platform (see links in description).
Is investing in Dash worth it?
As we always say, before investing in a crypto currency it is good to acquire as much information as possible.
That’s why we went in search of the world’s most authoritative market forecasts and gathered them here for you.
First of all, it should be noted that Dash is starting to be not only accepted but also encouraged by some very important companies worldwide.
For example Amazon is offering a 15% discount on Gift Cards if you use Dash to purchase them.
In addition, the Dash Development Team is continuing to partner with small and medium sized companies to test the currency as a payment method.
Here are the forecasts for 2020
– TradingBeast has predicted that its value could reach a maximum of $123.
– LongForecast.com expects its value to fall to $34 instead.
– CoinSwitch even claims that its psosa value will reach $1800.
– BuySellHodlApp forecasts its value to reach $272.
Considering that, at the moment we are talking about, the value of Dash is $44 are almost all more than optimistic forecasts!
What we advise you to do is to invest a small part of your capital in this currency and follow its development in 2020.
In this historical moment, where technologies are still in development, it is good to diversify your investments in cryptocurrency to minimize the risk of losses.
Where to buy Dash?
We recommend that you buy at least $100 worth of Dash using Coinbase (see links in description).