Here we go again for round 2 of Silverpicker opens up his fanmail on camera! You guys and gals of the Silverpicker Squad are incredibly generous. To all those who sent me letters, packages, and gifts, thank you so much. I am truly humbled. The coins (silver and numismatic) as well as the banknotes you sent will be cherished in my collection for years to come. A few companies sent me some cool products as well, notably the Coinmine! This is not an endorsement, as it’s value is totally speculative, but if you’re interested in purchasing one, they gave me a link to share:
For this week’s contest to win a 1 Troy Ounce British Royal Arms Silver Coin, do the following:
1. Like this video
2. Be subscribed
3. Watch this video ( and comment “I want to enter the contest”
4. Come back to this video you’re watching now and comment about something you learned from the other video. This is the final step to entering the giveaway!
📈Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400):
💰Get 5 Ounces of Silver at Spot. Limited time offer:
👕Get Exclusive Silverpicker Merch:
📬Send “channel mail” to open on camera: PO Box 1322 Bronx, NY 10471
🛠️Get the same gear I use:
Want another free share of stock? No joke, download the Robinhood app through this link and we’ll both get a random stock for free!
Donate to support the channel!
1. Entries which don’t comply with YouTube’s community guidelines will be disqualified:
2. Each week the prize for the contest will be one troy ounce of silver, shipping included
3. YouTube is not a sponsor of your contest. I release YouTube from any and all liability related to this contest.
4. I will only use personal data collected from the contest for shipping & communication purposes.
#Coinmine #silverstackers #numismatics